GSE&IS Building Classroom Technology
This is a brief overview of the technology available for instructional use in GSE&IS Building classrooms.
- Classroom technology is self-service only
- All classroom computers and projectors are maintained by the Educational Technology Unit (ETU)
- Projectors and dual-booting Mac Minis in rooms 111, 121, and 245
- Setup guides in 121 and 245 – no guide in 111
- Access lock boxes in 121 and 245 for keyboards and dongles with code from ETU
- Projectors in all rooms can accommodate laptops
- Your GSE&IS account from ETU gives you access the computers in 111, 121, and 245
- Need a computer / projector setup in another area of the GSE&IS Building, e.g., room 228? You need to reserve the equipment with ETU and you are responsible for: a) picking up the equipment; b) setting it up; and, c) taking it down; and, d) returning it to ETU
Questions about the technology or your GSE&IS account?
- See ETU personnel in Moore Hall 3051 or GSE&IS 209, 211, and 217
- ETU phone: 310-825-1911
- ETU e-mail: email@example.com