Job Listings & Resources
GSEIS Open Positions:
The Job Listings webpages contain listings for all job postings that are received by the Lab; this includes those received by post and those received through email (e.g. IS-NET postings). Records are listed in order of date received. The categories are:
- Browse All Job Postings
- California Professional Postings
- Out-of-State Professional Postings
- Student Postings
- Faculty Postings
Other Employment Resources
- GSEIS Job Board
- UCLA Career Center
- BruinView Job Listings (online resource available to all UCLA students)
- Campus Online Job Listings
Job Listings and Resources for Librarians:
- 100+ Job Resources for Librarians
- ALA Employment Listings
- ALA Guide to Employment Sources in the Library & Information Professions
- ALA's Human Resources Development and Recruitment Office
- American Medical Informatics Association Job Listings
- American Theological Library Association Job Listings
- Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (formerly Library Association)
- Library Journal Classifieds
- METRO Job Magnet - The Career Center and Job Bank of the Metropolitan New York Library Council
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - Librarians (from the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- The Networked Librarian: Employment Resources for Librarians
- Society of American Archivists' Online Employment Bulletin
Sites in the Greater L.A. Area:
Online Career Networks (General Resources)
- USAJOBS.gov is the official job site of the United States Federal Government. It's your one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information.
- Monster.com is the leading global online network for careers, connecting the most progressive companies with the most qualified career-minded individuals. Monster.com is committed to leading the market by offering innovative technology and superior services that give consumers and businesses more control over the recruiting process.
- CareerBuilder.com (formerly CareerPath.com) is the leading career management site on the World Wide Web for job seekers and employers. Powered by the nation's leading newspapers and employers, CareerBuilder.com offers job seekers the greatest number of the most current jobs available and for employers a complete line of recruitment solutions.
- Dice.com is the premier job search web site for computer professionals, with thousands of high tech permanent, contract, and consulting jobs nationwide!
Submit Job Postings To:
UCLA Department of Information Studies
102 GSE&IS Building, Box 951520
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1520
Email (plain text postings only please--no attachments, large emails will bounce):
Please note: This email address is for job postings only! It is not equipped to answer general questions about the department.