Job Listings and Resources
For open positions within the Department, please see the Faculty and Staff Positions page.
IS Lab Job Listings The Job Listings webpages contain listings for all job postings that are received by the IS Lab; records are listed in order of date received. Submit a Job Posting . UCLA Resources
- GSEIS Job Board
- IS Job Board
- UCLA Career Center
- BruinView Job Listings (online resource available to all UCLA students)
- Campus Online Job Listings
- Student library positions
Job Listings and Resources for Librarians
- 100+ Job Resources for Librarians
- ALA Employment Listings
- ALA Guide to Employment Sources in the Library & Information Professions
- ALA’s Human Resources Development and Recruitment Office
- American Medical Informatics Association Job Listings
- American Theological Library Association Job Listings
- Archives Gig
- Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (formerly Library Association)
- I Need a Library Job (INALJ)
- JobZone for LJ and School Library Journal
- METRO Job Magnet – The Career Center and Job Bank of the Metropolitan New York Library Council
- Occupational Outlook Handbook – Librarians (from the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- The Networked Librarian: Employment Resources for Librarians
- Society of American Archivists’ Online Employment Bulletin
Sites in the Greater L.A. Area
Online Career Networks (General Resources)
- USAJOBS.gov is the official job site of the United States Federal Government. It’s your one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information.
- Monster.com is the leading global online network for careers, connecting the most progressive companies with the most qualified career-minded individuals. Monster.com is committed to leading the market by offering innovative technology and superior services that give consumers and businesses more control over the recruiting process.
- CareerBuilder.com (formerly CareerPath.com) is the leading career management site on the World Wide Web for job seekers and employers. Powered by the nation’s leading newspapers and employers, CareerBuilder.com offers job seekers the greatest number of the most current jobs available and for employers a complete line of recruitment solutions.
- Dice.com is the premier job search web site for computer professionals, with thousands of high tech permanent, contract, and consulting jobs nationwide!
- Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 100 million unique visitors per month. Indeed is available in more than 50 countries and 26 languages, covering 94% of global GDP.