Welcome to the Information Studies Academic Continuity Page.
This page is intended to disseminate information during the in-person campus suspension due to the coronavirus situation. We will keep it updated with information regarding the status of Information Studies as well as links to appropriate campus resources. This information is in addition to what is available at the GSE&IS Continuity Page.
Current Status: UCLA has suspended in-person instruction and events through the Spring quarter. Classes are transitioning to online platforms as quickly as possible and will remain online through the Spring.
Information Studies Information:
- Spring 2020 Portfolio Schedule (updated: 5/22/20)
- 4/21/20: Portfolio Evaluation Guidelines
- 4/8/20: Remote Access to GSEIS and IS Lab Resources
- 3/25/20: PPC Guidelines for Spring 2020 Portfolio Presentations
- The GSE&IS Building is closed at this time. There is no access to the IS Lab, GSEIS 118 Lab, or student commons.
- Library Update – March 17, 2020
- Emergency funding is available from GSE&IS – 3/17/20
- The in-person Internship Open House 2020 will not occur as planned. We are looking into alternative formats and will post more information soon.
This page will be updated as events warrant.